- Live from Freedom 21 National Conference
- The Growing American Tyranny and how to stop it
- Keynote Address Freedom 21- G. Edward Griffin
- Fiat Money and the Sustainable Action Plan
- Dr. Michael Coffman- Global Governance and Agenda 21
- The Revolution is Here
- Michael Chapman- President Obama and the UN Agenda to Control American Education
- Freedom 21–Day Two
- The Feds are stealing your health care choices–and have been for over 70 years!
- Dr. Jane Orient- Caps Quotas and Czars: The Plan To Wreck American Medicine
- Codex Alimentarius
- Marc Morano- Unraveling The Climate Change Hoax
- Southern Poverty Law Center and MIAC
- Patrick Wood- Dark Moon Rising: The Technetronic Era
- Real ID and PASS ID
- Mark Lerner- International ID- Federal Control of Drivers Licenses
- Real ID and Gun Control
- NAIS and HR2749
- Senator Randy Brogdan- How To Restore America to Constitutional Principles
- Freedom 21–the final day
- Communicating with the grassroots–New ways, new technology
- Catherine Bleisch- The Grassroots In Action: Achieving Quantifiable Results
- Amanda Teegarden- Fusion Centers- Gathering And Sharing Intelligence
- Mark Mix–National Right to Work Committee: Labor Unions–Organized Socialism
- Oklahoma State Rep. Charles Key- The Sovereignty Movement- Taking Back The Constitutional Power Of The State
- How coordination is protecting people locally
- Reclaiming State Sovereignty- How It’s Done!
- 10th Annual Freedom21 Conference–wrap up
Former Constitution Party presidential candidate and pastor Chuck Baldwin address the conference attendees regarding the recent attempts to “identify” those individuals and groups that are “extremists”, focusing on the situation that occurred in the state of Missouri earlier this year.
A report was issued by the Missouri Information Analysis Center (MIAC) regarding identifying those individuals and groups who could be considered potential domestic terrorism suspects, and Baldwin was specifically named in the report, along with a handful of other third party political types. Baldwin has spelled out a detailed analysis of the issue here.
Baldwin points out that the MIAC did not get the template for creating this report from the state of Missouri, or from the federal government, but from the Southern Poverty Law Center, a non-profit that Baldwin stated is dedicated to undermining organizations that support Christian principles, mainly by targeting them as “hate groups”.
Baldwin urged pastors and activists to continue to fight for liberty, as a number of states are being influenced by groups such as SPLC, and other states have versions of the MIAC report that created the furor in Missouri. More will be said on this issue in the upcoming post.