- Live from Freedom 21 National Conference
- The Growing American Tyranny and how to stop it
- Keynote Address Freedom 21- G. Edward Griffin
- Fiat Money and the Sustainable Action Plan
- Dr. Michael Coffman- Global Governance and Agenda 21
- The Revolution is Here
- Michael Chapman- President Obama and the UN Agenda to Control American Education
- Freedom 21–Day Two
- The Feds are stealing your health care choices–and have been for over 70 years!
- Dr. Jane Orient- Caps Quotas and Czars: The Plan To Wreck American Medicine
- Codex Alimentarius
- Marc Morano- Unraveling The Climate Change Hoax
- Southern Poverty Law Center and MIAC
- Patrick Wood- Dark Moon Rising: The Technetronic Era
- Real ID and PASS ID
- Mark Lerner- International ID- Federal Control of Drivers Licenses
- Real ID and Gun Control
- NAIS and HR2749
- Senator Randy Brogdan- How To Restore America to Constitutional Principles
- Freedom 21–the final day
- Communicating with the grassroots–New ways, new technology
- Catherine Bleisch- The Grassroots In Action: Achieving Quantifiable Results
- Amanda Teegarden- Fusion Centers- Gathering And Sharing Intelligence
- Mark Mix–National Right to Work Committee: Labor Unions–Organized Socialism
- Oklahoma State Rep. Charles Key- The Sovereignty Movement- Taking Back The Constitutional Power Of The State
- How coordination is protecting people locally
- Reclaiming State Sovereignty- How It’s Done!
- 10th Annual Freedom21 Conference–wrap up
This was the most humorous but informative presentations so far in the conference. Mr. Morano juxtaposed official global warming claims to actual newspaper and other news outlet sources to humorously demonstrate the hoax of global warming “science.” While light-hearted in its approach, Morano’s presentation cut to the heart of the climate change controversy: global warming MUST be happening or there is no reason to impose draconian legislation to limit access to energy without massive taxation.
Morano demonstrated that the so-called “consensus” among climate scientists simply is a non-existent specter created by government agencies, both national and international and touted by news outlets who know that disaster sells. The impact of the constant reporting of impending doom, with every town-crier giving a different date for the end is beginning to show both in the private and scientific sectors. Documents purporting to contain the work of scientists are generally accepted by votes of a few dozen non-scientists who add the names of anyone who worked even in the most peripheral way to the document as supporters. Often majorities of those scientists disagree with the conclusion of these political reports.
Politicians then point to these bureaucratically produced “scientific” reports as the excuse they need to come out in favor of regulatory and tax-based “solutions” to a completely fabricated crisis. The problem is not restricted to the industrialized world. The trade part of “Cap and Trade” requires western industrialized nations to “buy” so-called “carbon credits” from pre-industrial third-world nations. These poor countries, usually under the thumbs of tin-horn dictators, military juntas and other totalitarian crooks who gladly pocket the money and their subjects, many of whom die daily from diseases caused by a lack of technology necessary for safely cooking and storing food, a lack of medicine, clinics and doctors and wallow in poverty from a lack of any jobs beyond hunting an gathering or subsistence farming, have no chance to advance themselves. Western politicians kid themselves (or try to kid their constituents) that the monies they have given the third-world crooks in trade for their “carbon credits” is redistributed to their subjects instead of winding up in Swiss bank accounts as insurance against the day when they are deposed by the next tin-horn.
The bottom line is that politicians are using fraudulent science as an excuse to impose total control over energy production and use. They view climate change as an excuse to create tremendous “revenue opportunities” for huge new taxes.