Can you answer “yes” to any of the following questions:
1. Are you frustrated with the absence of principled leadership in politics?
2. Are you fed up with elected officials who talk the talk, but refuse to walk their talk?
3. Have you grown weary of being handed candidates by political parties who are “electable” instead of principled?
4. Would you like to have elected officials who adhere to our country’s founding philosophy (ie: who adhere to the Constitution)?
5. Are you willing to stand up and run for office yourself or become someone who can effectively “hold up the arms” of someone who will?
If you answered “yes” to any of these, then the training school that is being put on by Citizens for Community Values in Cincinnati on January 14 and 15 is something you just can’t afford to miss.
This candidate training school will be held at the Courtyard Marriott hotel at the Greater Cincinnati airport on Thursday, January 14 and Friday, January 15. Nationally recognized trainers will be putting on this intense campaign training, and it is being provided for free!
This training is not just for candidates and their campaign staff members, but as well as for potential candidates, leaders in politics and the culture, and for grassroots activists and volunteers who want to begin the process of bringing real hope and change to our country.
Check here for more information and for how to register, but be quick, registrations received before January 8th will receive a special “Campaign Jumpstart Toolkit” with materials that will help potential candidates to create a winning edge. Some of the board of the Institute for Principled Policy will be attending, and we hope to see many of you there as well.